The Company is a technology company that does not provide childcare services and the Company is not itself a childcare service provider. The Company acts solely as an online platform for you to connect with the Carers for the purposes of seeking the Carer’s services. It is up to the Carers to offer their services to you and it is up to you to accept such services. The service of the Company is to match you with such Carers, but does not nor is it intended to provide childcare services or any act that can be construed in any way as an act of a childcare provider. The Company is not responsible nor liable for the acts and/or omissions of any Carer and/or any of the Carer’s services provided to you.
1. Representations and Warranties
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that you have downloaded the correct Software for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software to your device. The Company reserves the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Application and/or the Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device, or for purposes other than which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used. The company is also not responsible for any deals or service obtained not via formal company platform.
By using the Software or the Application, and any communication channels associated with the platform you agree that:
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance,
inconvenience or make fake bookings;
- You will not use the Service, the Application and/or the Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
- You shall not contact the Carer for purposes other than the Service;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You shall not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to the Carer;
- You will not try to harm the Service, the Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from the Company;
- You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not resell it to any third party;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
- You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
- You acknowledge and agree that only one (1) account can be registered on one device;
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service, or refuse you the performance of the Carer’s service booked via the Service at any time;
- You will only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use;
- You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing customers;
- You are aware that when requesting the Carer’s services by use of the Service, standard telecommunications charges will apply;
- You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the Service operates on;
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable best effort basis; and
- You may choose to pay for the Carer’s services by online banking, credit card and or debit card (“Card”) at the payment platform made available by the Company. The Company is authorized by the Carers to collect payment for the Carer’s services on their behalf and you shall not make any payment for the Carer’s services to the Carers directly.
- In the event that you choose to pay for the Carer’s services by Card, you will need to register a valid Card which belongs to you in accordance with the instructions within the Application.
- If the Card belongs to another person, such as your parents, you hereby warrant and agree that you have obtained their permission to use the Card for the payment of the Carer’s services.
- You agree that we may verify and authorize your Card details when you first register the Card with us as well as when you use the Service.
- You agree that we may issue a reasonable authorization hold, which is not an actual charge against your Card, in order to verify your payment method via your Card. The hold may appear in your statement as “pending”. The authorization hold is issued as a preventive measure against any unauthorized or fraudulent usage of your Card.
- In the event your payment by your Card is processed overseas, you will be liable for any additional charges in relation thereto.
- All payments must be made upon confirmation of booking and before the Carers perform the Carer’s service. You are required to make payment in full before the Carer’s service. Your payment will be deducted automatically and is non-refundable. If you have any complaints in relation to the Carer’s service provided, then that dispute must be taken up with the Carer directly.
- You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist the Company in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.
- You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your Card company on your own.
You agree that this Agreement shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend the Company to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Service supplied under this Agreement.
4. Ratings By the Carers
The Carers have the right to rate you as a user of the Service or a user for whom you book the Service (User). Every rating will be based on, but not limited, to the User’s conduct or behavior, before, during or after the service has been completed.
Every rating will be automatically logged onto the Company’s system and you agree that the Company may analyse all ratings received and reserves the discretion to take all appropriate actions including suspending your use of the Service without any notice to you.
5. License Grant & Restrictions
You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any other party the Application and/or the Software in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based on the Application and/or the Software; (iii) create internet “links” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” the Software on any other server or wireless or internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer or access the Software in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, (v) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application and/or the Software, (vi) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents; (vii) post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights, (viii) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
You may use the Software and/or the Application only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not use the Software and/or the Application to: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including but not limited to materials harmful to children or violative of independent privacy rights; (iii) send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software and/or the Application or the data contained therein; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software and/or the Application or its related systems or networks; or (vi) Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (vii) to abstain from any conduct that could possibly damage the Company’s reputation or amount to being disreputable.
6. Intellectual Property Ownership
You shall maintain in confidence all information and data relating to the Company, its Services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations and its associated companies which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of the Company (whether orally or in writing and whether before, on or after the date of this
Agreement) or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from the Company, or any of its affiliated companies, or created in the course of this Agreement. You shall not without the Company’s prior written consent, disclose such information to any third-party nor use it for any other purpose.
The above obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to the extent that you can show that the relevant information:
- was at the time of receipt already in your possession
- is, or becomes in the future, public knowledge through no fault or omission of you;
- was received from a third-party having the right to disclose it; or
- is required to be disclosed by law.
8. Personal Data Protection
You agree and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified hereunder.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” means information about you, your partner and child(ren), from which you and they are identifiable, including but not limited to the name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you, your partner and child(ren) which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you, your partner and child(ren) that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the Company your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and the Company will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below and may cause the Company to be unable to allow you to use the Service.
The Company may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (the “Purpose”):
- To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered with you;
- To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research
studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you
regarding your attendance thereto;
- To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- For the Company to comply with its obligations under law;
- To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors; and/or
- To notify and invite you to events or activities organised by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors.
The Company may share your Personal Data amongst the companies within the Company’s group of companies comprising the subsidiaries, associate companies and or jointly controlled entities of the holding company of the group (the “Group”) and with the Company’s and Group’s agents, independent service providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you for for any of the Purpose mentioned above..
If you do not consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the Purposes, please notify the Company using the support contact details as provided in the Application.
You are entitled to request access to your Personal Data, or to refuse or limit the Company’s processing of your Personal Data. If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e- mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending your request to the support contact details as provided in the Application. The Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to process your request. The Company may refuse your request to access or change your Personal Data for reasons permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
The Company will, to the best of its abilities, effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of such notice of change.
9. independent Interactions
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Company makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Service, the Application, the Software, the Carers, and/or any Carer’s service provided by the Carer. The Company does not represent or warrant that (a) the use of the Service, the Application and/or the Software will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (b) the Carers will meet your requirements or expectations, (c) any stored data will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services (including the Carer’s services) and information provided by the Carers or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Application will meet your requirements or expectations, (e) errors or defects in the Application and/or the Software will be corrected, or (f) the application or the server(s) that make the Application available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or (g) the Application and/or the Software tracks you or the Carer. The Service are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis.
You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Service, and any independent services, including but not limited to the Carer’s service provided by the Carers, or other services and products remain solely and absolutely with you and you shall have no recourse whatsoever to the Company.
12. Internet Delays
The Service, the Application and/or the Software may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications including the device used by you or the Carer being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. The Company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
13. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any injury to any person or loss of life or property or delay of the service for any reason which may include but not limited to an act of god including but not limited to natural disasters, typhoons or flood, an act of war, civil disruptions or strikes or the anticipation of the same, criminal acts or omissions of third parties, industrial actions, unforeseeable traffic conditions, seizure under legal process, national or local disruptions to air, ground or water transportation networks or breakdown in communication or information systems.
The Company provides no warranty, assurance, or promise that its technology, applications, or customer service will work as intended on your phone, computer, tablet or other device.
The Company does not warrant or guarantee the availability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, or quality of the delivery services, application or the Carers.
The Company is not liable for any losses, damages, claims or costs including any consequential, indirect or incidental losses or damages to your mobile device or any applications stored therein as a result of installation or use of the application.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents be liable for any losses or damages, including but not limited to any injury to any persons, any damage or loss to property owned by or in your possession, or any indirect loss and damage, resulting from the Carer’s ’ services, matters relating to the Carer, or the use of the Service by you as a user.
The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Application, electronic mail to your email address in the records of the Company, or by written communication sent by registered mail or pre-paid post to your address in the record of the Company. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by registered mail or pre-paid post) or 1 hour after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by the Company) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to the Company using the contact details as provided in the Application.
You hereby agree that the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately in the event that you are found to be in breach of any of the terms stipulated in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination of this Agreement shall not require the Company to compensate, reimburse or cover any cost incurred by you in the course of you acquiring the Carer’s services from the Carer under this Agreement.