What is a Kiddocarer?
Kiddocarer is what we call our babysitter and these are your roles.
- Work part time/full time – it’s up to you!
- Accept jobs according to your preferred time, location, suitability and preference.
Earn good money
- Full time – earn up to RM6000.
- Part time – min. RM1000 weekly.
- Onboarding training from childcare professionals.
- Further prospects in the childcare industry.
- Travel and service insurance
- Service monitoring for your safety
- Admin support before, during, and after service
- SOPs to protect you from untoward incidences
Objective: To provide a strong base for basic childcare among carers.
- Introduction to the profession of Kiddocarer
- Kiddocarer professionalism and ethics
- Child safety, health, and well-being
- Holistic development of children
Objective: To provide best service and guidelines to do’s and dont’s as carer.
- Job Process
- SOP Guideline: Before, During & After
- SOP Guideline: Injuries & Accidents
- SOP Commitment: Updating in WhatsApp Group
- Complain & Issue
Basic Occupational First Aid, CPR & AED Training
Objective: To add safety precautions & values among carers while doing service.
- Basic Life Support
- CPR & Heimlich Maneuver for Adults, Children and Baby
- How to Use AED
- Introduction to First Aid
- Broken Limbs & how to bandage
- Burns and scalds
Objective: To add special need education value among carers.
- Care of children with special needs
- Types of disabilities
- Preparing appropriate activities
Objective: To instill effective communication among carers while doing service
- Effective communication for Kiddocarers
- Verbal & non-verbal communication
- Managing communication problems
Objective: To provide support and additional training to carers in childcare skills
- How to bathe & change a baby’s diaper
- Handling Milk (Formula/EBM)
- Hands-on Training: Simulation to Real Life Service