Children are born like a blank slate, and everyone around them including parents and carers are the ones who will shape them into the person they will become in the future. Our actions, behaviours and emotions will profoundly affect their development, worldview and self-confidence. We can teach them to be successful or we may possibly scar them for life; it is up to us how we want to shape their future as parents and carers are the most important teachers and home is the most important classroom for them.
In this session, Ustaz Mizi Wahid will be sharing his valuable thoughts and knowledge on how to raise your kids in the best way possible.
What You Can Get at the End of This Session:
1. Discover how you can help raise good children
2. Discover the things that can potentially break your children
3. Find out why it is important to let children choose their own paths
4. Understand the long-term impacts if you continuously make the wrong move
5. Learn what you can do to mend problems arising between you and your children
Date: 30th November 2021, Tuesday
Time: 8:30 PM
Language: Malay & English (Bilingual)
Location: Live Streaming